Monday, October 19, 2009

DATE; 19TH AUGUST 2009 && 23TH AUGUST 2009 @@ WEEK OF 7TH.

This week I will work on the following:

-Yeah! another day receiving the task dat we called assignment. dis time no kidding my friend. the project is about to let us feel the field of biz.

-our group mke a collection 50RM/paxx. it will be our capital to set up a biz.

-we brainstorm the idea among us n finally we decide to sell 'kad raya',dedication raya with the souvenir dat we buy from Penjara Pokok Sena.


I accomplished the following:

-it's everyone that mke the group move. it's not only u that mke the group sparks!


My most important concerns/problems/questions are:

-our determination in our words. after we say it,we did it. its something to be proud of fo me.


End of week reflections : WHAT DID I LEARNED?

-it's an Honour to be part of Kulmiye! thanks Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment